Thursday, February 07, 2008

Lost Transcripts

I got to skip weights this morning because Coach likes me. Thank you two more hours of sleep. I really enjoyed my art class again today, drawing is just so relaxing, I love it. Lunch was hysterical. I ate, and by eating I mean laughed a lot, with Stoltzy, the twins, and Ashley. We spent an 1 1/2 in the caf just enjoying each others company and good moods. Then the girls and I went and spread our joy to our other favorite people on campus. We also went pretend ice skating on the flooding that has frozen for fun. Religions today was interesting, we discussed a book we're reading called "The Power of Myth." It is so intriguing. The afternoon was spent chilling and doing some homework. Pre practice was a grand time. We hung out in the trainers room with Coach T and Coach Wilson. They were cracking me up. Coach Thomas kept running around the gym like a spaz telling everyone that he was me. I am not gonna lie it was pretty funny as are his comments about my life as a lonely dorm dweller. Practice wasn't too bad either we actually got to play some games which are always a good time. I got to see the kids long enough for them both to run up and hug me, I don't mind hugs are always good. I ate a quick dinner then went back to the gym for softball practice, it was decent. Then it was off to the library with Ashley to write essay questions for our psych test tomorrow. Oh and I am a little upset, I got an email tonight from IWU that says that they still need my college transcripts. I sent those in December or so I thought, I was wondering why it took so long to get accepted. Coach Wilson is trying to sort it out for me, I am visiting IWU tomorrow so she is trying to get me some transcripts to hand deliver.

Carrie Out

No comments: