Friday, February 22, 2008

No Sleep

I could not sleep last night, it was so frustrating. I got up exhausted and still feeling lousy. This has been going on for about three weeks now I wish I could go back to feeling normal. Everyone has been asking me about it all week, I don't really know why I feel bad I just do. I have this issue with letting things pile up on each other until they all come crashing down at once. I had a sub at tutoring today, one I don't really like but to my relief we went to another classroom to learn about dinosaurs. Math class was okay we are doing graphs of all kinds which is laborsome but whatever. Small Group was nothing too exciting we did our presentation it was alright. Lunch was nice I ate with Nikkie, Kyle, Jerred, and Stoltzy. They made me smile during story time. Pysch was incredibly boring maybe because I was just fighting to even pay attention, I was tired. I came back to my room and layed down for 2 hours before practice. My friends Chelsea Cockayne and Bach brought me Ratatoille to watch and dehydrated soy crisps (inside joke) to make me laugh. Practice was alright, it just drug on. Coach Thomas kept trying to make me laugh, apparently he's worried about me. I'm okay, I keep telling everyone that, but they chose to think otherwise. Tonight was enjoyable. Ashley, Dustin, and I went to watch Show Choir for the heck of it, it was an experience that's all I can chalk it up to. Then I went back and helped Nikkie clean up and decorate her new room. OD came over so that was fun and Casie was there too. I really liked just being with them all night, now I need a shower.

Carrie Out

No comments: