Thursday, February 28, 2008

Last Bus Ride:(

I was too tired to write last night. Our bus left at 1:30 and we didn't get back to campus until 12:30. Our game was pretty ugly we had 24! turnovers and points in the first half alone. Kinda ridiculous but at least we only lost by 14 could have been much worse. It was our last away game (regular season), which is sad. We love bus rides they are full of story times, singing, laughing, and just being overall obnoxious:) We fulfilled all of those categories. Coach Thomas and I were once again warring, just like everyday. He says things to purposely get me all riled up and I can't just let it go. I told him that he will always win because for some stupid reason I care a lot about what he thinks. That actually made him say nice things, we have a strange relationship but I guess it works, we like each other. Today has been pretty laid back. Art class was cancelled so I spent that time sleeping, I was tired. Lunch was non-exciting as was religions class. I did get to watch part of "Rain Man" for a psychology test we had to make-up today and that movie is awesome. Pre-Practice was a lot of fun, we were running around playing games with Ali. Practice itself was okay, I couldn't shoot for my life though. We did get out early which was nice to eat dinner. Tonight has been stressful I had about 100 things to do for tomorrow and not enough time. Well I have successfully completed my homework so that feels good. I took a little break and went to Hoyle to talk with Ash, Chels, and the twins but then it was back to work. Right now I am feeling relieved and like I need a shower.

Carrie Out

No comments: