Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wired

I truly need to go to sleep, I have been way too wired today. I woke up ready to take on the day and started it off with a little weight lifting. I do mean little I do more standing than actually lifting. Ate some breaky with the girls then went and had some Tuesday morning bonding with Coach Thomas. Art class was next and it was pretty quick and painless. My next hour was spent chilling with the ladies in Student Services, shooting the breeze. I like that saying. Lunch was alright, I did have some killer French Onion soup and lovely conversation with Stoltzy. Then it was off to Religions. I walk in listening to my ipod talking to the people in class and the teacher tells me "some people have already started their exams." What?? I had no idea we had a test I really need to start listening. I took my first part of the test only to realize I had none of my notes or articles which were needed for the second part. The teacher let me leave to go get them, he is really easy going. Well I didn't want to go right back so I checked my facebook and rehydrated while in my room:) 2nd part was easy and then it was back to dorm sweet dorm. I spent my afternoon doing math and watching Cartoon Network, good times. Practice was odd. We practiced a bunch of out of bounds plays we haven't run all year, we think she is running out of things to do. Coach Thomas was driving me crazy, we have been waring all week, and I am going to win. Dinner and some homework then I went to Hoyle to hang with the twins, Ash, OD, and Lanhum making sophomore day signs and playing some dice game. Came back here to Mary's for a bit and now I need to practice relaxing.

Carrie Out

No comments: