Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Visiting Family

Ahh Wednesday. I got terrible sleep last night and was a little worn when I awoke this am. Headed off to tutoring and unlike last Wednesday's events I did not hit any maintence vans:) My kids read me a book about a fox and his pet donkey, I enjoyed it. Math came next, I got a 98 on my test, way excited. We are studying stats now not hard, but it requires way too much attention. Small group sucked today we sat and listened to a boring presentation and my teacher was in a bad mood. Lunch wasn't too adventurous although I did eat a grilled PB& J, a lovely twist on a classic. I chilled in Coach Wilson's office until class. I wouldn't want her to go a whole day without seeing me. Psychology class had some videos in it so that was a nice change. Then it was time to run errands. I had to turn in work hours and pick up a refund check from my tuition. That comes to two refunds this year and I didn't pay anything. Next I went to Student Services to drop off some papers and get a new ID card. Ryan was there so I had to spend a little time playing with him, he makes my laugh. I saw Tony for .2 seconds, enough to ambush him with a hug, always enjoyed. Then I headed to Grandma's to visit, which was nice. I went to Sam and Josh's for the evening and I even got dinner. Clay has gotten so big and it was great to play with him, funny boy. I got to see Justin as well, so many family members in one day.

Carrie Out

No comments: