Monday, February 25, 2008

Procrastination

Procrastination, it's a sport and I am an all-star. So I've had this note packet thingy for religions for a good three weeks, it's due tomorrow. Have I even attempted it?? That's a big nope, but I'll think about doing it, I hope that's good enought. The kids were crazy hyper at tutoring today, we did math and word searches. Random interuption: I am drinking pickle juice...is that gross? It tastes delightful. Math class was pretty boring this morning, we didn't do much, I sat and talked to Jerred. Here was some good news, my small group class was cancelled, hurray! That equaled earlier lunch for a hungry Carrie. It was a fancy lunch day and the food was rather tasty. Early lunch also meant I got to go back to my room for an hour before my next class and watch cartoons, score. Psychology was okay we are studying autism which is very perplexing. Straight to practice after class. Practice went fine. I was a little hyper before running around pestering Coach. I ran up and give her a hug, she told me I don't get one on Sophomore day now, haha. Coach Thomas spent practice making fun of me and running away every time I got near him, he's a dork. Dinner followed next it was pretty tasty as well. I ate a lot, even some vegetables, Mother you should be proud. Then I sat in the computer lab for a bit before softball practice. Can I tell you how much I hate taking grounders off a gym floor. I can't see them at all I think I have yellow blindness:) The rest of the night was spent visting with Mary and Ariel and as previously stated, not doing my homework.

Carrie Out

No comments: