Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Mmm..Waffles

It has been another good day. Got up earlyish this morning to go get my lift on, such fun. Off to breakfast for some scrumtrulescent waffels, tasty. Then it was time for Tuesday morning bonding with Tony Thomas. We hadn't seen him since Saturday because he was sick but he was still cracking us up sick and all. That's my favorite way to start my day. Art class was enjoyable we are still drawing still lifes but it's all good. The kids in my class figured out I could draw today so they kept gawking at my work, kinda annoying. I usually try to keep my easel so other people can't really see it. Lunch was a nice time. I ate with the twins and then was asked by Coach T to stay and eat with him, so I did. Religions class bored me today, I just wasn't too in to it. After a quick relaxtion I went with Ashley to CVS then back to Hoyle with her. The twins moved over there today to be RA's so now I am all alone over here in Heritage which Coach and Coach find hilarious for some reason. Tony kept making fun of me, telling me everywhere I stood was the lonely corner. Practice was good. We did half court drills and defensive set ups. I was really enjoying myself laughing hysterically for the fun of it, especially when I banked in 2 of the most ridiculous 3-pointers ever. Another Coach Thomas moment (okay so I spent most of the day with him) he got back his grades for his masters course I helped him with and he got an A. He was too excited so we bought him a Congratulations card which was too funny, but something no one else but us would get. He was loving it. After practice my night has been pretty lax. I ate some dinner, did some homework, and watched some TV. Tomorrow is a long day three classes right into a 2 hour bus ride, good times.

Carrie Out

No comments: