Sunday, February 24, 2008

Better

I am feeling a little more normal today, I like it. I slept better last night, not great but I got a few hours in. Got up in time for some quick brunch before our bus left for Champaign. Our game went a lot better than expected. Parkland is #10 in the nation and beat us by 35 last time. We hung with them the whole game and with 9 minutes left in the 2nd half we pulled ahead. A few bad calls and plays later and the momentum changed quickly we ened up losing by 11. Still not too bad. I played decent all around. I got to see some people I haven't seen in a long time today too so that was nice. Jessie was working the game so I got to sit and talk to her during the boys game. Dinner was eaten at Fazoli's, tasty. The bus ride home was funny playing with Ali. Coach Thomas was giving me crap all day long about anything and everything. When we got home I ran to the Dollar Store to buy some candy for my little girls. Tomorrow is our last week at the Y for the year. I came back here looking forward to a nice refreshing shower. Didn't work out to well. The hot water is completely out in my side of the building. I took the strangest, quickest, icicle shower ever. I don't think my bones are completely thawed yet. I washed my hair in the sink, seriously the water is frigid. The rest of the night has been spent chilling watching Memphis lose and a little Paula Dean.

Carrie Out

No comments: