Saturday, February 16, 2008

Verbatim

Started off the morning with a little reading about dinosaurs. Gotta love 2nd grade phonics. Back at school I made my Friday morining visit of fun to Coach Thomas and Coach Wilson's offices before class. They love seeing me bright and early:) And I had to go attack Coach T with his daily hug because he left on a baseball recruiting trip for the day. Math class was actually alright, we did a stats project with M&M's and I sat and talked to Jerred, funny boy. Small group discussion was focused on NIU and our own schools safety problems. It really made me think. Lunch was decent, it was joke day again with OD so that was entertaining. I got a call at lunch from Lys about Matty. He had an emergency appendectomy this afternoon. They got it before it ruptured and last I heard he was okay, we are going to try and visit him tomorrow. Ventured over to psychology class next we are studying ADHD, the teacher tells me I have it, oops. Visited the student service ladies and chilled in the computer lab for a short bit then went and got ready for practice. It bored me a lot, minus Ali and Ryan they crack me up. We decided we didn't want cafeteria dinner so we journeyed to Jimmy John's and it as tastalicious. Hung out with Nikkie and Ashley for some time then we went to Walmart, always neccesary. Then it was back here to talk to Mary and Griff before heading to bed for 12:00 curfew, magical.

Carrie Out

No comments: