Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sleep In!

I woke up nice and late today, just the way I like it. The school I tutor at was off for Presidents day and gave me an extra 1 1/2 hours of sleep as a gift. Ventured to math class right on time for a lovely test. How I love the judgement of learning and knowledge. Got done with my test early so I went and chilled in Coach's office for a bit. Small group was next. Jerred and I spent he first 15 minutes arguing about why he shouldn't go to jr. college for 3 years, it was entertaining. We spent the rest of class organizing our groups for this weeks presentations. Mine is on the cost of college tuition, oh the thrills. Lunch was grand, I ate with my baseball boys and had some good laughs. Pysch was next we wrapped up the study of ADHD. Everyone thinks it's so funny that me of all people is studying that, such jokesters. Practice followed quickly after. Coach had a recruit in so we spent a few minutes talking to her. The minute she left Coach started being angry, we decided she used all her nice for the day on her recruit. Practice was boring. Dinner was growdy I ate what I could find then came back and took a shower. I got out expecting to watch Fairly Oddparents Baby special, I apparently fell asleep, I didn't sleep well last night. I went to softball practice for a short period, went with Ashley to Walmart, and then chilled with Casie while she was on duty. Chels came over so we all went and laughed at the interamural kids try to play basketball. Now it is 12:30 and I need bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: