Monday, February 11, 2008

Distracted Day

I am kinda tired, yet I am sitting here...makes sense right?? Tutoring went well this morning especially since I didn't have to scrape any ice or frost off my windows, that seriously makes my day. I was truly struggling to focus all day it was like nothing I was being told was even remotely interesting. Nothing exciting happend in any of my classes, probably because I wasn't paying attention. Those days are kinda frustrating to me, even when I try to pay attention my mind does not oblige. Had a nice lunch with Coach Thomas and OD, it was designated joke day at our table so that was lunch time entertainment. Jerred came back this morning, I was glad to see him. I was his designated helper this morning since we have all our classes together. My job was to get his stuff, open doors for him, and pull his hood up when it fell while we were walking. I don't mind helping him out but it did stink that it then required me to walk extremely slow in the freezy weather. The things I do for friends. Pre-practice was an enjoyable time as always spent chilling in the trainers room. I picked purple practice gear to wear, the rest of the team then thought it was funny to put on black. I always lose. Practice seemed to move in slow motion, it wasn't too bad just dragged. It was entertaining though when Coach T decided to scrimmage with us, I love that guy. After practice and a quick dinner I ended up spending some time with the Finchum family going to Bonanza and Walmart, it was enjoyable. Then it was homework and hanging out, now it is bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: