Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sick Sucks

I got into bed last night early, I was hoping for some solid rest. Instead I spent the night with the air on high and no blankets, sweating. I had a fever and it was not fun or restful. I got up this morning feeling a little better. I went to tutoring we practiced math with base ten pieces. I ate some breakfast in my car then headed to math to take my first test of the year, I think I did okay. Small group was next it was another lecture day, but this one was short. Lunch was quick for me, we did fit 13 people in around one table though in a meal my friend Kyle joked was the Last Supper. I was trying to maximize the amount of time I had before my next class in order to fit in a quick nap, I succeeded. Pysch class was all Freud and all notes, nothing exciting. Then it was straight to the bus. I spent the first half hour trying not to puke, that was fun. We watched Coach Carter on the way, good flick. The game was not so good. We lost by 30 to the number 2 team in the nation, and they weren't playing as well as they normally do. I played almost the entire first half, gasping for air and just feeling overall sick. I spent halftime hacking up stuff in the bathroom. I played the first 5 minutes of the second half then got taken out because Coach said I looked like I was either gonna hurl or pass out. I felt like it too. That was the end of my playing, to no protest by me. We ate dinner at Fazoli's watched the boys game and then headed home to a late night showing of "Finding Nemo." Now I need a shower and some sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: