Sunday, January 27, 2008

Game Night

My prediction was right, I woke up sick this morning. My body just feels kinda drained, I think I am getting a sinus infection. Hopefully it clears up soon. Didn't get up until 11:45 this morning. I took Nyquil last night and it knocked me out all through the night. Brunch this morning was suprisingly good. We had cinnamon raisin french toast and it tasted delicious. Refing went well this afternoon, Ariel was my partner today. Then I had pictures with my team before their game. We played Coach Wilson's team, my team is still terrible, but we made it through. Came back to the dorm and had a lot of work to do. Three loads of laundry, two math assignments, a psychology worksheet, and a small group slideshow. It was a busy day but I got it all done and now can wear non smelly clothes to turn in all my homework. I even had time to squeeze in a nap which was needed. The evening was spent at Coach Andrews with the softball team for pizza and game night. It was so much fun, we played Apples to Apples and some other word game, but they were very entertaining. Coach Andrews even went and bought us ice-cream so that was tasty too. We stayed and played for about three hours, laughing the whole time. I came back here to watch Brothers & Sisters with Ashley only to find out it was another re-run. Stopped by the lobby to talk to Mary real quick before I was sent to my room to go to sleep. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow, I need rest.

Carrie Out

No comments: