Sunday, January 27, 2008

Saturday Excitement

I am getting sick I can feel it in my throat, not cool. Got up early this morning to go to Ryan's game which Tony told us was at 8. Turns out it was at nine, we may have took naps at the rec tables until the game. He played good though and was really excited that we were there so I guess it was worth it. Came back for a quick nap and lunch before our game. We lost to the #14 team in the nation by 3, we should have won. I ended up with 12 points but here's the weird part. I came out with 10 minutes left in the 2nd half and never went back in. When I came out Coach was telling me I did really good, but I never got back in, even when there were opportunities, I am confused. Watched the boys game it was really good, we won. At half time Carla and I had to go jump Nikkies car for her, we are pretty much mechanics. After the game I went to dinner with the softball girls it was fun. Then we ended up in the student center playing ping-pong and foozeball with some of the baseball boys. Carla and I then decided we were going to see "27 Dresses" here in town. The movie was cute, definately worth while. We came back here to watch SIU v. Creighton because Carla's friend plays for SIU. We then went down to Cassie's room to visit and didn't leave for a good three hours, we were having story time and laughing. As I was walking Carla out we got sidetracked by Nicole and ended up talking to her for another hour before I just came up to my room. So much for homework and laundry...there's always tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: