Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So Confused

I think there is a fight going on outside, sounds like one at least. Started off the day with tutoring. I couldn't get the ice scraped off my windshield very well so driving was a little tough, but other than that tutoring was good. I even remembered a breakfast bar so I wasn't starving. Math class was a thrill oh how I love computing. We converted decimals to fractions, whoo hoo. Small Group class involved an estimation jar of nails and an online quiz. I kinda like that that class revolves around talking, something I am amazing at:) Lunch was fun and actually tasty. It was story time with Coach T, Stoltzy, and the baseball boys, enjoyable. Then it was off to abnormal psychology class where we diagnosed patients with specific disorders. I had a quick 20 minute relaxtion before the bus left for our game. I was really tired today so that was not enough. I got to pick out movies again so we watched Monster's Inc. on the way there, soo funny. The game went alright, we lost by one on a bad call, my teammates played well, I struggled tonight. I kept messing up on defense and getting yelled at. I knew I was screwing up but I could not understand what the Coaches were trying to get me to do. I kept telling them I didn't get what they were saying but they weren't helping, it was frustrating. Finally at halftime Ariel drew it out for me and I caught on, but man. We had dinner at the concessions stand during the boys game. We have to ride with them now, it's a pretty shotty deal. The bus ride was fun though, it was story time with Coach Thomas. He always has something amusing to tell us about life. I can smell myself I definately need the shower.

Carrie Out

No comments: