Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Victory!

We won our first game in a long time today. It was nice to finally not lose. It wasn't too pretty but it was a victory. I got to play a lot and had about 6 points I think. Spent the rest of the night watching the boys game with Ryan, Coach T, and Casie they won as well. Classes today went alright I am already bored with learning though, good thing I have some friends in my classes. Math already started up I have homework and everything. Small group was just listening to the teacher overview, boring. Lunch was alright I ate with the boys and Stoltzy again and heard some interesting stories. In the afternoon I headed to Abnormal Pysch with Mrs. Pickering Chels and Ash are in there with me and she loves us. Went to visit Granny Sue again today we bonded over messed up shoulders. I was hyped for our game today so I spent the few spare hours I had trying to calm myself down. I guess it worked I didn't play too bad. Alright well I have morning practice and still need to shower so I am off.

Carrie Out

No comments: