Thursday, January 24, 2008

Arctic Winds

It is so cold outside, I think my blood is freezing. I just left Ashley's dorm and ran all the way back to mine, chilly. I got to sleep in today it was glorious minus the fact that my art class is located in the building farthest from my dorm. We drew on easels with graphite sticks, it was odd, I guess I am just being exposed to new media. I then camped out in the cafeteria for a good hour. I ate with the girls and Coach Thomas and then was joined by some of the boys and Stoltzy. They have all moved on to trying to set me up with Levi. I am glad I provide them daily entertainment. I took a test in religions class I think I did okay. We watched this crazy 20/20 on this kid who they believe is the reincarnate of a WWII pilot it was interesting. I had a few errands to run before practice then it was off to the gym. We have a training intern named Jamie who we have been talking to while we get all fixed up for practice, he's really nice. Practice was interesting, we didn't run at all and did a lot of menial drills. Coach seemed frustrated and it was just odd. After practice I watched softball for a little while and then went to dinner with the Finchums. We ate at Cracker Barrell it was really good and I was really hungry. They were in disbelief at how much I ate, I don't know why I was starving so much, but seeing them was enjoyable. The rest of the night was a homework party with Ash and Chels. I am cold, I need blankets, must go to bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: