Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's Snowing

So my visit to Wesleyan never happened, I registered too late and all the spots were full. Oh well I will just have to go some other time. Thanks to no visit I got to sleep in which was heavenly. I got up in time for lunch at the cafeteria. After a few minutes of ribbing by some unkind anti-Packers lunch was good. I sat and talked to my friends Kyle and Jerred, they are my favorite baseball boys. Then I went to softball practice just to go. The conditioning differences between basketball and softball is ridiculous. The rest of the afternoon I did nothing and rather enjoyed it. Then I headed to the gym for our game. We got there extra early so we chilled in the trainers room with Kyle, Coach T, and Jerred, who might have torn his mcl at baseball practice. Coach T was in a good mood today and was cracking me up. His best line of the day, "So I put on Tag today because the commercials say it makes hot girls flaunt all over you, but so far I got nothing, that is false advertisement, I want my money back." Okay so the game I actually played really well but suprise suprise we lost. Mom, Kale, and Brent came to the game which was a bit shocking I don't think the boys have ever come to one of my games, it was very kind of them:) We played Illinois College and the Coach asked to talk to me and Ashley after the game, he wants us to come play for him next year. Hey it could happen. Coach Wilson was talking to me after the game too and told me that she feels bad that this season is so frustrating for me because she knows I am playing really hard and giving my all. It felt good to hear that. Well the weights aren't going to lift themselves at
8:15.

Carrie Out

No comments: