Tuesday, January 08, 2008

T-P Turnaround

I was done with practice completely by 2:00 today I didn't know what to do. Swimming this morning was fun agian. We played our awesome game only it was freshman vs. sophmores, we cleaned house. We then had about an hour break before gym practice. Ashley and I went to visit Stoltzy and talked to him until practice. Gym practice wasn't bad at all because we have a game tomorrow which was nice. So the whole T-P thing apparently backfired well not in a serious way but still. Tony didn't clean off his truck before he went home so Bridgett who is a clean freak flipped because it got in the driveway. She spent the morning picking up tiny scraps of paper out of the rocks in their driveway and was a little on edge today I guess. Tony came to afternoon practice, he tried to be mad at me but I didn't let him and made him talk to me anyway. Here's the crazy part though the Thomas' are confused and think that I did the whole thing by myself. Ashley has lying conviced them she is innocent which is pretty funny and they think I, whose job wasn't even to T-P the car but pick up the wet paper off the asphalt, did it all. I am pretty tricky I guess. Spent the afternoon at Chels playing Sing Star and hanging out, Casie came to visit too. Then we went to Coach Wilson's for some homecooked dinner it was good. We spent a few hours there talking and hanging out then it was back to the dorm. Here's to hoping we don't suck too bad tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: