Monday, January 14, 2008

Drive Around

Monday lets see. I started off the day with basketball practice which wasn't good for two things. Number one I was up all night with chest pains which carried over into practice. It felt like someone was sitting on my chest squeezing my heart, it hurt soooo bad. Number two they are resurfacing some flooring and all the fumes and dust made it really hard to breathe. Practice just wasn't a fun experience this time. After practice I layed on the couch in the locker room until I dragged myself to the lunchroom. Hurray for the return of cafeteria food. After lunch I went to the business office to fill out time sheets from before break. I had forgot my bad. I got to see Granny Sue though so that was nice she was way excited to see me. Next I went to Coach Thomas's office to get a writing utensil to fill out my time sheet, he enjoys my company as well:) Then Ash and I went to get our books but the store was closed so we spent our time waiting in Student Services visiting Michelle. After recieving my 8 books Ash and I got some gas and headed on our way. First we had to go the YMCA office to pick up rules for basketball season which starts Sunday. Next we headed to Bloomington I had to drop off my broken orthotics, and I got to see all my favorite Sports Enhancement people. Best Buy was the following stop at which I purchased a new MP3 player so far I like it. Then we went to Clinton for Ashley to pick up her meds and got back just in time for dinner. Post dinner I hung out with Carla and Gina and then ended up going to Walmart with Amber and the girls. That was an adventure all the way down to Paige wetting her pants, good times. The rest of the evening was spent on my favorite couch in the lobby watching some TLC. Weights at 8 tomorrow morning, bed is calling.

Carrie Out

No comments: