Thursday, January 17, 2008

Early Start

Nothing like slumping out of bed for a lovely morning practice. I didn't want to get up but once I did I was wired and ready to go. Something about morning practice makes me hyper all day. Before practice I got the pleasure of cleaning the gym with Coach Thomas because the janitor hadn't cleaned up yet. Nothing like janitorial duty at 6:30. Practice wasn't too bad everyone was kinda dragging though. Went to the caf for breakfast after practice and then trekked through the freezing cold to brin Coach T his jacket that he somehow forgot in the gym. I didn't have class until 12:30today so I came back to my room and chilled for awhile. I had to make calls to all the girls on my YMCA basketball team because we start on Sunday. Then I headed to lunch, food wasn't very good, but the conversation was. Religions class was interesting again but we have a lot of loud disrespectful people in there which is annoying. After class I was bored so I went to Coach Wilson's office for awhile to chill and talk. The rest of the afternoon was spent doing homework and messing on the internet. I am proud to say I got all of my math homework done, that always makes me feel accomplished for some reason. Dinner was okay, Ash and I ended up with Ryan so he made it interesting. Then we all went to watch the wrestling meet we only won 1 out of 10 matches but some of them were exciting. Walmart run was next, we needed some groceries and I needed special pens for drawing class. Came back here and did nothing watched some "Run's House" and hung in the lobby. Tutoring picks up again tomorrow, Whoo Hoo.

Carrie Out

No comments: