Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fun Times

I was not wanting to get up this morning. I rolled out with just a half an hour to spare before practice. Practice was rough today my body was a little worn out, it was hard to get going. Other than being draining it wasn't too bad. I had a good afternoon Casie came over and hung out with Ash, Chels, Nik, and I doing nothing but enjoying it. I also had Ryan all afternoon, just for the heck of it, and because he wanted to come hang out with us. We had fun playing with his Webikinz and playing basketball in my room. The other girls got him to walk around in high heels, that was funny. For dinner tonight we decided to dress like fools for fun. Chelsea wore a bra outside her shirt and a dorky hat, Nikkie carried an umbrella and wore some crazy clothes, and I was dressed in a long sleeved blue striped shirt, a black dress, khaki pants and knee high red socks. We looked beautiful and everyone loved our outfits:) Dinner was fun we had chicken with noodles and hung out for a long time. I spent a lot of time with the Thomas family today, they even joined us for dinner. After dinner I ended up in Bridgett's office with Ashley we hung out with her, Tony, and Ryan for a good two hours watching tv and talking. Tony was cracking me up he kept calling me his hero all day. I throughly enjoyed being with them though helped pass the time on a boring Friday night. After that visit I went to Ashley's for awhile and then ended up at Mary's for some good catch-up talk. I think I am going to Ryan's game tomorrow at, kill me now, 8:00 so I need to sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: