Sunday, January 13, 2008

Go Pack Go!

I really need to work on not being such a sucker for little kids. A nine-year-old asks me to come to his crack of dawn game and I can't turn him down, that kid has cost me some valuable sleep in two years. Ry played well this morning though and his team won. It also gave me some morning harrassing of Coach T which is always fun. After Ry's game I came back and slept until I had to be at the gym for lunch. Our game today was lost by 30 or so, yeah we just suck apparently. We have won 4 games all year, two against the same team. We just can't get five people on the floor to continually play hard, it's frustrating. I have been getting crap all week about the Packer's game today, the Coaches were even teasing me that I would have to leave at halftime in order to get to watch the game. Well let it be known I did watch the game and played my whole game. The Packers were so exciting, Brett Favre was awesome, especially with that stumbling shovel pass for a first down right before halftime, amazing. I was a little nervous after the 14 point deficit, but fear not Brett led them to victory. I went to eat at Bonanza with the team during halftime of the football game. The food was good and I enjoyed myself, dinner was especially entertaing since I had a kid on each side of me. What can I say the children love me:) After I watched thd rest of the football game I headed to Atlanta for Paige's birthday party. I was tired and didn't really want to talk to all the random people so I hid around the house in different rooms watching the football game and resting. When most the people left then I came out. I spent the rest of the evening hanging out with Kelsey and talking with Jay and Amber, always a good time. Well I really need to shower and the hot water works so I am off.

Carrie Out

No comments: