Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Crazy Weather

I slept for almost 10 solid hours last night, it was glorious. I got up on time fore art class and hiked my way to the studio in the beautiful 50 degree weather. We drew still lifes with charcol sticks. I am slowly breaking off the rust, my drawings are getting back into form. Then I headed to lunch, I still am not feeling too well. I just ate soup, but good french onion soup it was. It was still warm when I headed to my next class. I got back my religions test I scored a 50/47, nice start. We have moved on to studing Hinduism. All I wanted to do that whole class was get back to my room and go to sleep. I wasn't feeling good at all. Leaving class it was slightly cooler and a lot windier. I came back to my room and passed out for about an 1 1/2 I never take naps. I woke up to some sleeting ice, but I felt a lot better. Then it was off to the gym in 20 degree weather getting pelted in the face with ice. Practice wasn't too bad, we did halfcourt drills and defense for tomorrow's game. We play Lewis & Clark in Godfrey tomorrow, it will be a long night. I didn't go to softball practice today I stopped in and visited for a little bit but I didn't feel well so I went to dinner. I had to take food to Ashley she isn't allowed in the caf because she has strep. I fell on the ice on the way over with my hands full of food. Luckily I just hit my knee. The rest of the night has been spent doing homework in my nice warm room. Gotta love Illinois weather.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol this made me laugh cuz i forgot ash could not leave her room!