Thursday, January 03, 2008

Water Sucks

I didn't write last night I was way too tired, which suprisingly ended up with me not being able to sleep at all all night. Fun times. Yesterday we started off with pool work outs. The water is not my friend. I am incredbily slow at all things pool, especially swimming. They call me Nemo, not kind...but sadly true:) After the pool we had to do weight circuts, those weren't too bad except I could tell I hadn't lifted in a while. Weights were followed by mat workouts, leg lifts, push-ups, wall sits and all that fun. When we got done with morning practice Nik, Chels, Ash, and I ran to Krogers to buy food to for the week and lunch. We were given 30 dollars for one meal a day for the week, we go out for the other meal. Came back downed some lunch and then I went with Mom to Walmart to get me some more cold medicine. Slept until my next practice at four. This practice wasn't too too bad just could feel the soreness catching up. My knee has been hurting me again because my stupid inserts are still broken. I ran races with Ali and Ryan on ball handling drills and sprints so that helped make the running not too terrible. Coach Thomas had class all day yesterday but he got done early so he came to night practice. Good thing he needed a little harrasment from me in his day. We ate dinner in the lockerroom last night and then I went to see Alvin and The Chipmunks with the Finchums. It was a good movie, I like the Chipmunks but man did my body hurt when I went to get up. Then I went to the bowling ally for awhile to hang out with Chels, Nik, and some other kids. Woke up this morning feeling like crap, I feel a little better now. Well we are going to First Wok for lunch so I'm out.

Carrie Out

No comments: