Monday, January 14, 2008

We're Back!

Ahh so I may have gotten up at 11:30 this preafternoon, I enjoyed the rest. Got up just in time to do some cleaning, I got my room all nice and pretty looking. I give it three days. Then Nik and I made some sandwiches for lunch. We kept hearing a lot of noises so we look out the window and behold...people who aren't basketball players! We got excited so we put on some warm clothes and headed out to see people. We ended up camping out in the Student Center with Stoltzy and the RA staff watching the Colt's lose and greeting everybody as they came in to get their room keys. Then I went home to do some laundry and get some ever tasty steak for dinner. I chilled at home for awhile, ran in town to see Lys real quick like, and then went back home to watch the return of my favorite show, Brothers & Sisters. I got back here around 11 and hung out in the lobby with Mary and Ariel who is helping with basketball this semester. I have already come to a conclusion though, I did not miss the people being here. I loved the peace and quite and ability to do whatever we wanted without having anyone else here. I have also come to the conclusion that this year has gone way to fast for my liking, I wish it would just slow down, I am not ready to say goodbye. Well practice comes at 9 tomorrow morning, so that's all she wrote.

Carrie Out

No comments: