Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday...that's all I got

I could not sleep last night I have no idea why. The few hours I did get were interrupted by dreams about train tracks, weird I know. Got up and lifted this morning always joyous. Then I hit up a nice breakfast of eggo waffles and potatoes. Next it was off to Coach Thomas class for Tuesday morning bonding. Drawing class officially started this morning. We did perspective line drawings in ink, wasn't too bad. Except for the fact we have to draw standing up over a stool, a bit awkward. Lunch was an 1 1/2 ordeal lots of laughing and visiting, even a few problems solved. Then it was off to Religions class we are studying oral religions, tribal people are very interesting. Came back to my room and did my math homework for tomorrow, I am glad I got that out of the way. Ryan came and found me about an hour before practice so I spent some time with him before he had to go to wrestling. Practice was alright today my body was a bit tired but my mind was running a mile a minute. Coach Thomas was distracting me the whole time cracking me up with information about his life I didn't need to hear. Hey gotta make practice fun somehow. After a quick not good dinnner (the 5th or so in a row) I went to softball practice for a little bit. Then it was off to the shower and over to Ashley's to complete our pyschology homework. By the way it is cold outside.

Carrie Out

No comments: