Sunday, January 20, 2008

No Superbowl:(

I am in Packer fan mourning right now. I can't believe we lost, so sad. I only got to watch the 4th quarter of the game too, it better not have been Favre's last. Today started with a preafternoon brunch. It wasn't really good but I found somethings to eat. Then I headed to the rec. I refed a game first for the 3-4 graders. The game wasn't bad at all we had very cooperative Coaches, even if one was a little crazy. Next I met my team. I have five 1-2 grade girls and we play four on four. I am pretty sure I have the worst team. We are pretty terrible but hopefully they will learn some things. They may not be very good but I still enjoy them. They are so excited to play, they even cheer when the other team scores, and really at their age at least they are liking it. After the Y I came back to the room and watched the Patriot's game before practice I really hope they lose. Practice wasn't too bad minus the fact I had to miss the Packer game to go to it. I had the game tuned in on the radio downstairs and didn't go up until the last minute. They were all giving me a hard time all practice. Coach Thomas was my helper though, Ryan stayed home and called him everytime something big happend in the game, and he relayed it to me, keeping me updated. I guess he is good for some things:) The rest of the night has been spent ignoring phone calls from people wanting to rub in the loss, I am so loved. Well I might finally have a visit at Wesleyan tomorrow so peace.

Carrie Out

No comments: