Friday, January 25, 2008

Freeze Out

I have a deep passion for drinking cold water after I brush my teeth, it tastes so mmm. This morning was an adventure. It was freezing out, I had to get my windshield cleared to drive to tutoring. After knocking off all the snow I discovered a nice layer of ice and scraping wasn't cutting. I then remembered Grandpa got me some de-icer. I shake it up and prepare to spray the spray runs down my hand into my jacket it was burning cold and didn't even clear the ice. I drove to school with a huge ice patch in the middle of my window, but I made it. We did centers at school, reading about Paul Bunyon. Math class was okay we did some group work which I enjoy. In small group discussion we did a "hostages" activity where we were given 8 people on a plane from different walks of life and we had to choose 4 to survive. It was tricky but interesting. Lunch was a grand old time filled with laughter, stories, and some suprisingly good food. Psychology class was a lot of lecturing but still okay I really am entertained by Mrs. Pickering. I may have spent the class time making paper birds out of Starburst wrappers. I gave them to Coach she just laughed at me. Spent the afternoon in Coach Wilson's office with her and Ariel, it was exciting. Practice was alright nothing to crazy, except the fact that Coach Thomas ordered a pizza to the gym for his dinner, dork! Chels, Ash, and I went to Rusty's for dinner tonight it was sooooooo tasty. Then I came back here and chilled for the night playing with a friends puppy and talking it up.

Carrie Out

No comments: