Monday, January 07, 2008

Talk About

Today has been a good day, I spent a lot of time talking to lots of people. I even enjoyed the pool this morning. The water was a little cold but that extra hour of sleep we got made it okay. We played this fun water polo-ish game it was one of the first times I ever liked the pool. For lunch we went to Arby's it was tasty and fun minus the part where Chelsea tried to leave me. I may have been running down the street yelling "Coach" while I tried to catch the car. This afternoon I went to visit student services all the school employees are back so I went to say hello. I spent a good hour talking and catching up with Judy and Michelle and I got to see Stoltzy long enough for one of his ever popular hugs. Then Chels, Ash, Nik, and I hung out in the lobby this afternoon until practice. Practice wasn't too bad either, not too much running, and I worked in some fun. For dinner Ash, Chels, Nik and I went to Steak N' Shake, it was rather yummy. Mom and Brent came and saw us for a little bit, which was nice they dropped off my fixed orthotics. When we got back from dinner we decided to T-P Coach Thomas' truck while he was at class. He has hardly been around at all since we got back and we aren't liking it so we did it in protest...and because it is funny. He skipped practice this morning big jerk, but no worries I found him and gave him a big hug, he loved it. Well we hid in the parking lot and waited for him to come out and see it. It was funny, we followed him all the way home and he never saw us. He knew it was us though he called as soon as he got out of the parking lot, we just are never innocent. After the pranking I went to visit Mary we had some catching up to do and some things to talk out, we got it done. Then because of the rain Nik and I's windows started leaking we went to tell Katie and ended up talking to her for a good hour, it was a good time. Pool at 9am I need some sleep, drowsy swimming could equal drowning:)

Carrie Out

No comments: