Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I Love Bus Rides

Here goes the Wednesday rundown, fasten your seatbelts. Got to sleep in today it was fantabulos. Officially started the day with team lunch at the Pizza Hut buffet, the cinnnasticks were tasty. Came back to the gym for an hour of shootaround before the bus left. We went to Kankekee for the game and got to watch "Love & Basketball" on the way there, good flick. The game on the other hand was not so good. Kankekee is number 2 in the Nation. We lost by like 40, but here's the thing, lately we have been getting our butts kicked but I don't feel like we are playing that bad until I look at the scoreboard. I don't get it. I was a little winded today for some reason, maybe because I hardly left the floor in the first half but that doesn't usually bother me. I ended up with four points and some bruises. Dinner was McDonald's, which wasn't too bad for once. Coach Thomas pulled his usuall and asked out the creepiest worker he could find for me. He also asked out the bus driver for me, classy guy. The bus ride home was suprisingly a lot of fun. Ash, Nik, Chels, and I sat and talked and laughed with Coach and Coach the whole way home. Tony and I went back and forth for a good two hours, it was funny. The rest of the bus was sleeping I have no idea how the 6 of us were really loud. We were enjoying spending some time with Coach T and it was obvious he was loving us too. Coach Wilson told us today that she thinks the freshman are jealous of us because we get along with the Coaches and each other so well. It seems funny but kinda makes sense. Only one practice tomorrow but it won't be pretty.

Carrie Out

No comments: