Tuesday, January 15, 2008

School's in Session

So I got up this morning at 7:45 because I had basketball weightlifting at 8:15. I was done with my circuits in about 15 minutes so we all went for a nice leisurely cafeteria breakfast. Well even after breakfast I still had an hour to waste until class so I went with Ashley so she could do her weight lifting. We then chilled with Coach Thomas in his class getting in some good bonding and lots of hugs, his favorite, hahah. I don't know why but he always cracks me up. Drawing class was at 10I was only there for a few minutes as well. There are about 10 people in that class and 3 are from Oly, we dominate. Then I had time to waste once more as the caf wasn't open yet so Ash and I went to visit the student service ladies until lunch. Lunch was fun I ate with Stoltzy and the baseball boys, I missed them. We talked football, too bad they are all Packer haters. I left lunch at 12 thinking that's when my next class started, but I was wrong it was 12:30 so I was once again left with time to waste. This time I went to Coach Wilson's office and camped out, she always enjoys my visits. My second class is Religions, it was interesting and I actually had to stay the whole 1 1/2 and take notes. I did not miss learning. Relaxation soon followed then it was off to practice. Practice went a lot better today I could breathe and everything was just okay. We did run a lot though that wasn't fun. More new classes tomorrow and a basketball game we should win, here's to hoping.

Carrie Out

No comments: