Friday, January 04, 2008

This is Longer Than I Thought

My blogging over break has become random and sporadic much like my life. Let me pick up where I left off. Team lunch at First Wok was yummalicious as always. We picked up Ryan on the way and Tony was in class so it became my job to take care of the child. We all had a lot of fun though, no wonder Coach doesn't take us out in public. Practice last night was really good. Best one yet I would say. We didn't do any straight running just a lot of full court hustle drills which are fun ways to trick your mind into thinking you aren't running. After practice Ashley and I went to Bloomington to meet Jessie and Kelsey and watch "P.S. I Love You". The movie was sad but good and I am not usually much for chick flicks. Then we went to Kels apartment and hung out for awhile it was a good time. I actually got a good nights sleep last night it was glorious. Woke up ate my breaky and headed to the pool. We had our most draining pool workout today but it was fun. We did relays and raced once again tricking ourselves to work hard. Then we had an hour of weight and mat workouts, fun fun. Coach Wilson took me Chels, Nik, and, Ash to lunch today at Culvers. It was mmm good and we had fun hanging out and talking in our one hour break before our second practice. Practice 2 was an hour of shooting and ball handling drills, it wasn't bad. I was then given a few hours of rest before practice #3. Prior to #3 I spent some quality time pestering Coach Thomas he hasn't been around too much lately and he needed it. He was in a good mood today so he was pretty entertaining. Practice #3 wasn't bad either going over offenses and defenses for our game tomorrow. Dinner was good tonight we had chicken which Coach Wilson peeled off the bone and I ate 2 lbs. of applesauce, fun fun. The night was spent hanging out with teamates in Hoyle and just being loud and out of control.

p.s. I smell really good:)

Carrie Out

No comments: