Saturday, January 19, 2008

Free Friday

Started off the day back at tutoring. The kids were really excited to see me. I helped them research MLK Jr. for a worksheet, it was fun. Got back just in time for math class, always a thrill. I forgot a breakfast bar this morning though so I was starving. Next I had small group discussion we did a kind of practice presentation this morning, so it wasn't too bad. Off to lunch for some tasty taco thingys. I had a good time hanging out with the baseball players and Stoltzy, good conversation. Next I went to Coach's office for a while before Pysch class. I figured she would miss me too much if I didn't go visit her seeing as we didn't have practice. Pysch class was interesting and a little nauseating, we watched footage of an oldschool labotomy. Icepick through the eye socket, not pretty. After class I met Coach Wilson in the gym to shoot for about an hour. I was bored so doing something was a good idea. Coach Thomas thought he was going to get through the day without seeing me. He was wrong, I always get my daily hug no matter how hard he tries to avoid it. Spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up and putting away laundry, fun fun. Dinner was nice I went with Ash, Kristi, and Kaylee and we spent a solid hour just sitting around talking. Then I came back to the dorm and hung out with Kay and Kristi for awhile I don't see them too often so that was nice. After a lovely shower I went to hang with Ash while she was on duty. A few hours later I came back so I could visit with my friend Marty who went here last year. Apparently I am attending an 8:00 basketball game again tomorrow soo...

Carrie Out

No comments: