Friday, January 11, 2008

Pro Paper Writer

It has been a busy day, but a good day. Got up for practice this morning with no bread to make sandwiches for lunch. I settled for some Easy Mac I found. Practice was suprisingly good, I mean really good. Sure it was tiring and I was worn out but we actually worked hard and made some progress. Both Coaches were being really helpful and we seemed to be moving forward, hopefully it lasts. The next three hours were spent helping Coach Thomas finish his work for his masters class. He asked me for help and I couldn't turn him down, I told him he was lucky that I loved him, because for anyone else that probably wouldn't have happened. I edited, revamped, and pieced back together his paper. I helped him make title pages and do citations. I was utterly amazed at his lack of computer knowledge, the man didn't even know how to spell check and types at a blazing 6 wpms, impressive. But even with both of us running ADD we got it done completely and now he is sucking up to me to no end. Getting done left me just enough time to shower before dinner which was lasagna and vegetables, it was really tasty. Then Ash and I ran to Walmart to pick up more food. We ended up at Chelsea's for awhile then headed to our friend Craig's for game night. It was a lot of fun and we just rolled in at a little after one. Once again we are running a single practice tomorrow, hopefully it goes as well as todays.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.