Monday, January 07, 2008

Seriously These are Getting Too Long

Whoo hoo for another random blog. Yesterday was a good day, well mostly. Got up and went to the locker room for lunch, it was good. I started and played a lot in our game which we lost by like thirty. It is tough to win a game when we make 2's and the other team makes 3's, nice game of catchup, still we should've played better. Jessie and Kelsey came to the game so that was a lot of fun. I went to sit with them while they ate and then they came back to school and watched the boys game with me. The got the privalage of talking to Coach Andrews, he loves them, and meeting Coach Thomas. That just wasn't good they were all ganging up on me and the girls were giving Tony ammo he definately doesn't need. There was a fight in our locker room after the game, I am not really sure why but it pretty much turned to the point that all the black girls were after the white girls. Coach took us to Cracker Barrel for dinner Ash and I were the only sophmores to go so Coach protected us by sitting us at her table with Bridgett, Mary, and the kids. It was fun sitting around and talking Bridgett cracks me up. After dinner I spent the rest of the night watching Brett Favre clips on the NFL network, good times. Didn't have practice this morning so I rolled out of bed nice and late. Spent the day doing laundry and cleaning my room, it was a joy. We had a big meeting before practice today in the locker room. The things the freshmen were saying were stupid but I made sure to get my two cents and more in. Come to find out the Coaches kept coming downstairs and kinda checking in to make sure we were okay. They are both worried that the black girls are going to try to do something to us so they have really been looking out for us. Practice wasn't too bad my leg has been killing me but hey one can't argue with only one hour of practice. We then had to go lift weights, something I naturally excell in:) I had on my Brett Favre t-shirt from the 4th grade and everyone was giving me crap cause it is all wholy, I enjoy it. Coach Thomas and I had a wrestling match, everytime we go to the weight room he feels the need to wrestle me. I always lose and it wears me out, dang him and his old man stregnth. Mary and Katie our RA's bought us dinner tonight, KFC but man was it really good. They set it up all nice for us and it was a lot of fun. Then Chels and I went back to the locker room to check in on that dinner. Coach Wilson made Coach Thomas eat with them tonight for protection, good times. We then sat in there for awhile and talked. The rest of the night was spent talking to Nikkie. Practice isn't until 10 tomorrow but I still need sleepsky!

Carrie Out

No comments: