Sunday, October 14, 2007

Basketball Blowout

It's been a long day, not in a sense of being bad, but literally long. We were gone on a basketball trip for almost 12 hours. We played three games and lost them all, this is just a glimpse into their awesomeness: score of the first game, 67-14. We improved each game but still didn't look to hot. This was expected though we were playing D1 schools. I played decent but definately know I could do better. It was just a wearing day thats all lots of playing an little rest. I enjoyed myself though I enjoy the bonding of long bus trips. We as sophomores were a little frustrated though it is just hard to play with freshman who don't know the plays and don't pass. Whatever these are set up to be learning experiences. Mom came down tonight to bring me a new cell phone. We went to Steak N' Shake it was yummy yummy. I love me a Halloween carmel apple milkshake, soo good. Then I went over to Ashley's to watch Brothers and Sisters, oh how awesome is that show. Right now I am watching the Jungle Book and am distracted, so that is all.

Carrie Out

No comments: