Saturday, October 27, 2007

Busy Bee

It is 2:30 in the morning and you guessed it I am still awake. It has been a pretty jam packed day. I tutored again this morning. I am a second grade tutor for one of Coach Wilson's former players. So far I have really enjoyed it. This morning all the kids read to me then I helped them type spelling sentances. When I got back I had to take a geography test I know I missed at least four points because I realized once I turned my test in I had answered a question wrong...oh well. Had a lovely lunch with the baseball boys, Stoltzy, and Coach T, always a pleasure. Then I worked for the blood drive for an hour. I just had to get people to sign up it was pretty thrilling. After that I had a counselors meeting to help me fill out an online application to Wesleyan that I had been having trouble with. I was a little ADD and it took me awhile but we got all of it done but the essay, I need to work on that. Then I went to practice everyone was on time which was nice but we were all a little slow today the wear of yesterday showed a bit. My shorts are too big and we were jump roping well I always feel them slide down a little when we do extensive jumping but it isn't too big a deal they stay up. Well today they didn't, my shorts fell down right in the middle of jumping, but no fear I had on spandex. Running from practice to dinner Casie, Chels, Ash and I went to Chopsticks to eat with Mary. It was a lot of fun especially since Mary is BFF with a chinese lady there funny stuff. I then flew from dinner to watch the play with the Thomas family. Coach T called and told me he saved me and my friend seats....right in the front. He thought it was hilarious cause creepy Finchy kid looked up at me a few times. Oh well the play Of Mice and Men was actually very good. Tonight we helped chaperone a middle school lock in at a local church. We got to play lots of games and be 12 years old again we had a lot of fun. Now I need to attempt to sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: