Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Good Morning!

I have been awake for seveteen glorious hours and counting today. Five a.m. practice was a good time and I am not even joking. There is just something about basketball that gets me all excited. We walked to the gym in the dark, minus the lovely stars winking at us, yelling good morning to everything and everyone, I was a little out of control. Coach Thomas said he wasn't too hyper this morning but it was okay because I took over for him. Funny conversation with Coach Wilson this morning: Me-"Coach I followed the North Star to get here." Coach-"That's great Carrie but the gym is to the South." Me-"Uh I knew that, I meant I followed it to see what direction not to go." Classes went granly today I got A's on all three tests I got back which was nice. Then I took a completely ridiculous Developmental Psych Test, my teacher for that class is terrible. I don't think we learned a single thing she tested us over, that was fun. After that I sat in Coach's office for awhile before coming back for an hour of cartoon time before practice number 2. Practice number 2 wasn't as fun, Ashley and Coach Thomas weren't there, and the twins left early. I still managed to entertain myself singing songs and bothering the freshman. Basketball is different than any other sport I love the feeling you get after practice of just being completely spent and the soreness you feel in the most random spots, take the inner elbows for example. For tonights entertainment Nikkie and I went to Walmart for some stuff, we hydroplaned a good five times round trip, once when my window was down and water came in at me. Storms are a ragin here I hate storms. We sat in Walmart for awhile talking to some softball girls and my friend Levi trying to wait out the rain, needless to say we lost. Oh and random information: today I was elected President of the Abraham Lincoln Scholarship Honors Society, that should look good on transcripts. Well I must be off, 6 am here I come.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your new statis of president !!! I'm proud of you.