Friday, October 19, 2007

Tripods are Necessary

Ahh so about my day. This morning we had shooting practice. It was pretty mild but I enjoyed it, some parts of my teamates are starting to grow on me. After we were done we went to breakfast, I had like my 50th bowl of Special K with berries on the week. I just tried it this week and it is sooo good, I am addicted. Then I went and slept in a chair in Coach Thomas office, it was a grand time. Funny thing though he came early this morning so he could unwrap the rest of his tinfoil and pick up all the balloons. No worries our signs and streamers are still up. Class was next, I drew pictures instead of listening, my bad. Some of the afternoon was spent with Coach Wilson trying to figure out how to register for the stupid basic skills test I need to take to get into a teacher education program. I think we finally decided to apply for a mail in one because online registration sucks. In the afternoon I got a pleasant suprise, Jay and the girls were in town and came to see me. I haven't seen them in a long time, so it was great to talk to them even if it was just for a little bit before my bus left. We scrimmage in Champaign tonight against some confrence teams. I didn't dress, Coach wouldn't let me. Instead I videotapped with a 50 pound camera I swear is from like 1945. We didn't have a tripod and it hurt my shoulder. I sat way up high in the bleachers with Ali and Ryan, they were a little attached to me tonight. I couldn't go anywhere without them. Bad news though we think our best freshman who was a good point guard tore her ACL in the first game. We ate dinner at Fazoli's it was delightful, and Coach Thomas was cracking me up. Once we got back here all I have done is talked to the twins for a while now I am tired and need restsky.

Carrie Out

No comments: