Thursday, October 18, 2007

Stupid Leg

Man Thursdays just kick my butt. Weight lifting was grand this morning the crazy cleaning lady kept following me around telling me dumb things. Classes were exceptionally boring today, I feel like I accomplished nothing in them. I was supposed to start a paper in Lit I drew with my highlighter. I got out of computers early again so getting to eat lunch was a blessing. Pyschology, yeah let's not even go there I think I have established that that class is idiotic. After classes I had to go to some transefer fair thingy. There weren't really any schools there I was interested in but I got some flyers just to make Coach happy. Coach found out I hurt my leg today. I am really frustrated with it, I don't understand why I keep pulling my muscles, I have never done it before. I just want to play and in the back of my mind I feel like sitting out however little it may be just pushes me back. I don't want this year to be like last year, but I have to follow her rules. Coach Thomas was scrimmaging at practice today it was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I was crying at one point from laughing so hard and he wasn't even trying to be funny. After practice I ran to dinner then went to the volleyball game, which we won. I sat with Bridgett and played with Ryan, which was enjoyable. I love the Thomas family. The night has been pretty low key. I hung out and munched with Ashley and Casie, sometimes you just need to relax.

Carrie Out

No comments: