Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Late Night List

Late...list...bed.

1. Had my first tutoring assignment today. I read a book with second graders, I enjoyed it.
2. Came back and lifted weights before class.
3. Talked to Coach Thomas for awhile, he told some funny stories. Good times.
4. Got a 100% on my geography test and reviewed for the next one on Friday.
5. Went to visit my favorite ladies in student services, they make me smile.
6. Ate a basketball-baseball lunch with Stoltzy. Lots of laughter I sat in there for an hour.
7. Creepy Finchy sat with us for lunch, enough said.
8. Practiced for two hours, it was a good practice, lots of hard work.
9. Did my second honors project, trick-or-treating for canned goods for the food pantry.
10. Finally wrote my lit paper which is due tomorrow. Then went to Steak N' Shake with Ash.

Tomorrow is a full day: morning practice, 5 hours of class, 3 1/2 hours of practice without breaks between should be fun.

Carrie Out

No comments: