Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rockin with Toby

I just got back from the Toby Mac concert and it was awesome. They were opened up for by Thousand Foot Crutch, who I like but did not sound too good live. I think that their bass was up to high you couldn't hear their singing at all. Barlow Girl also opened for them, they are an all girl group and were pretty good. I especially liked their drummer she was rocking out. The best part though was definately Toby Mac. His show had breakdancers, beatboxers, a dj with turn tables, rappers, trumpets, a little bit of everything. It was fun to watch and Toby Mac sounds just as good live as he does on the radio. It was really cool watching them on stage and watching our kids they were really getting into it. It was definately a night well spent. My day though started with a deep cleaning of my room. I finally put up my laundry from fall break, I was a little behind to say the least. No fears though we are all clean now, at least for today. Then I went out to watch our boys play soccer for awhile. I sat with Ashley, Coach T, and Coach Andrews it was some lovely conversation. Then I went with Mom and Brent to get a new cell phone. No one will ever guess what I got. A PINK razor, yeah that's right me and pink, hey it happens. We went to Grandma Poorbaughs for a little bit then before Brent and I came back and got ready for the concert. Mom did make me a funfetti cake though to bring back, it looks delightful. Alyssa got me an awesome Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends T-shirt, I can't wait to wear it. Also I got my birthday cards from Kathy and Ron and Grandma Poorbaugh in the mail, thank you very much! Tomorrow is birthday hopefully it's a good day.

Carrie Out

No comments: