Saturday, October 27, 2007

Old People Central

Okay I am blogging right now cause I won't be here tonight. Welcome to yet another busy day, who's complaining though I like it. Got woke up this morning by a Coach Thomas phone call asking if I could watch Ryan tonight. Well I already have had plans for a month so I had to turn him down, which I feel really bad doing, even though he understood. I just hate not being able to help them out the one time they ask when they help me out everyday. Ryan is mad at me too he wanted me to come over and play so I promised I would another day. It is parents weekend here the place is swarming with families. This means good food though so hurray. Ash, Chels, Nik and I all went to brunch this morning....Finchy and his parents sat with us, such fun. Then we scrimmaged the alumni in a basketball game. It was crazy most of those girls still play they graduated from Lincoln five years ago or less. We dominated the first half but some how in the second they caught up and gave us a run for our money, no worries we won. I am sore now though they were beating us up, I got gut checked into the stage on a layup and it hurt. Still it was a lot of fun for everyone. Game days always make Coach Thomas into a nice guy it's crazy, he was giving me crap though cause Finchy was our ref. That special gift was from Coach Wilson those 2 drive me crazy. Then Mom and I went to a Scholarship Reception it was boring but I did meet and thank a lady that gave me some money so that was nice. Now I am all dressed up in an 80's workout outfit to go to a Halloween Bondfire wat the twins it should be a fun night!

Carrie Out

No comments: