Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I <3 Peer Pressure

Today has been a better day. Justin called me at 12:45 last night asking me to drive him to Steak N' Shake, he is dumb and I had a 15 minute conversation with him just laughing at the stupid things he was saying. It was all a bit funny. This morning I had nothing basketball so I got to sleep in nice. My class of the day was nothing special but I once again got an A on my test, whoo hoo. Lunch was alright I made myself some delightful potato boats. Creepy Finchy invited himself to our table, I left rather quickly:) After running a few errands I went back to the caf to sit and talk to Coach Thomas and Ashley, and Finch somehow happend to still be there. Good times for me, it was all once again rather funny. After that I had basketball individuals with Ashley and Coach Wilson. We did nothing but shoot and talk to Coach the whole time, very worthwhile. Back to Coach Thomas' office then to deliver him a lovely happy card we made him, he loved it...our cards are quite the hit. After some always informative discussions with Tony I then went to student services to pick up some stuff and ended up sitting in there for 45 minutes talking to Alex, Ben, and Casie about stupid things. I am an excellent manager of time. Practice tonight was interesting. Our freshman kept doing the wrong things, had horrible attitudes, and were being really mouthy. To the point where Coach Wilson kicked one out of the gym. We had to do lots of extra running thanks to their stupidity. There was a funny part to practice though. I was standing at half court to run a drill and Coach Thomas grinning calls me over. I ask him what he wants and he tells me that he needs to pick his nose but he doesn't want everyone to see him. He then makes me block him so he can pick his nose I was dying laughing but no one else knew what was going on. I knew we were close but I didn't know we were that close:) I again spent 30 minutes after practice talking to Coach Wilson about anything and everything. Better news on Coach Hemenway he was starting to talk a little not real coherently but anything is improvement. We also found out he has no brain damage, and as of now he didn't get a feeding tube. Now we just have to hope he can come out of his medicated coma fully. the night was filled with nothing productive. I went to the library because all my friends were there. Yeah peer pressure. We ended up having a facebook comment battle, a funny one, but no studying oops.

Carrie Out

No comments: