Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oh Halloween

Halloween...who cares?? Tutoring this morning went well, I got to play spelling hangman with the kids, they are pretty cute. My class of the day was non-interesting (better than boring right). Lunch was an adventure between Coach T, Stoltzy, and Finchy there was lots of laughter. Went and lifted weights I can feel my muscles bulging already. Spent some time in Coach Wilson's office she brought in bat cookies she had made for Ali's class. She was real proud of her decorating we decided. Came to my room did my homework always thrilling. Took a light napsky. Went to the lad printed out my finished homework and responded to some emails since it doesn't work in my room. Went to practice. Could not for the life of me remember a play from last year. I got frustrated because I knew I knew it but just couldn't get it. I sat out and watched and still couldn't remember. Coach Thomas was making so much fun of me telling me for once in my life I was wrong and telling me to worry that I would get a B in basketball. I just couldn't get it and he was not helping. We finally split and ran it without defense Coach Thomas then felt bad for making fun of me so much. I could tell cause he was trying to be all sweet. No fears though when I ran it through without defensed it clicked and I remembered. Ali and Ryan had on their costumes tonight they are cute kids. Ali was a doctor and Ryan was a pirate, nice. Then I went to Coach Andrews house for a pizza party. We ate played fun games and handed out candy to the trick-or-treaters. I enjoyed it. Came back here and went grocery shopping. Halloween here can get out of control so we were very low key tonight. Safety first:)

Carrie Out

No comments: