Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

Hmmm let's see. I got up for weights this morning and I pumped Fe (this is tricky I know). Four girls were late without reason, sweet. In literature class we started watching Hamlet, the one with Mel Gibson, it's alright but I was zoning a bit this am. I took a test in computers, which means I got out extra early, I don't think it was too hard hopefully my grade reflects that. In my spare time I ate lunch then went and sat in the weight room with Coach Wilson and Chelsea while she lifted. I got a package today, my first ever, it was SO exciting. It is from Kelsi Logsdon and was full of all our favorite snack foods for my birthday, delicious! Psychology sucked like always though we did get released 10 minutes early. Practice today....well....Coach Thomas was the only one there the first half and hour which is always an adventure. He gets a bit power trippish in charge but we love him anyways. Girls were late again he got mad and we ran sprints for 10 minutes while he lectured. He had a good point. Then we did something called long layups well it is basically a drill where you dribble full court and then have four different shots to take. In all we took 32 shots a piece and collectively ran sprints for every single shot our entire team missed. Lets just say we ran some more. It is a little frustrating for us sophomres though when we continually get punished for our freshman slacking off. Still we understand they mean well and are just proving points, I think what happend today was a very good thing. I wish Coach T would speak up more often, he usually has good things to say when he is being serious. They loved our random Tuesday gifts by the way. Tonight I had planned on writting my lit paper instead I went to volleyball game with my friends, played with Ryan, went to Walmart, and sat downstairs and talked to Mary who is now an Adult RA but used to play basketball here for Coach Wilson. We frequently talk and swap stories about basketball it's kinda funny. I did get my intro for my paper done though, so yeah me!

Carrie Out

No comments: