Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall Fun

This should be quick my lack of sleep this weekend is catching up with me and I am beat. We got lost on the way to Auburn last night ended up taking a nice detour to New Berlin, nice town:) Well we got there eventually and it was a lot of fun dressing up hanging out and downing food. Maybe too much good food we have all felt pretty sick all day, hopefully it goes away by tomorrow. We woke up this morning and st around watching Matlida and just chilling in the twins living room. It was nice and relaxing we miss living rooms and couches. We got back to school around three. I spent the afternoon cleaning my room, vacuuming, and doing laundry it was a grand time. I also had to squeeze a nap in there, I slept through dinner, oh well I am worn out. Luckily we didn't have practice tonight, Coach decided we needed a day off and cancelled it. What a glorious gift. She forgot to call Coach T though so he called me tonight asking if we had practice, oops! Tonight was spent putting away clothes and watching the ever wonderful Brothers and Sisters, oh the drama. I have tutoring againg tomorrow so to bed I said.

Carrie Out

No comments: