Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cause It's My Birfday

Cause it's my birfday! That is what we have been saying all day long and I personally find it funny. Didn't accomplish much this morning, just cleaned up. This afternoon Jessie and Kelsey came down and met me and my other friends for lunch at Rusty's. Chels, Casie, and Nikkie came with us it was a lot of fun. We brought my funfetti cake with us to eat and it was yum. They got me the coolest most random stuff ever. I got a really cool basketball bank thingy, a pirate poster, silly putty and string, funny glasses, a bling ring, and a bunch of other stuff. Pretty much things I would enjoy and everyone else would think is dumb, but I love them. After we got back from eating Carla came over to see me, she bought me a basketball hoop for the back of my door it is awesome, and a growing snake. Everyone left around five and then I had practice at six. Ashley was back from her soccer game by then so I got to see her she brought me a banana and some fancy socks, they are sweet. Ali even got me a card, what can I say the children love me. This is the first birthday I can ever remember actually getting stuff for, I got a lot of cards which I love more than the stuff, they are hanging on my wall. Practice was really good tonight I thought. We only had nine players show up, two are hurt, one didn't come for no reason, and one got kicked out of practice and now off the team. Everyone was actually practicing hard, we ran a bunch of half court things and didn't even have to run sprints, yet I was more tired than running makes me. It was all I could do to focus tonight though when Coach Thomas was on the floor. He had on the most ridiculous clothes, which he apparently thought looked good and we were all busting up. He had on some purple cut sweatshirt which looked like he borrowed it from an 80's work out girl with a v-neck t-shirt under it, it was too much chest for our liking. He also had purple shorts that were kinda short and when he was doing defense stuff we were dying cause we were either seeing his gut, his chest or too much of his leg. He kept offering me the balloons from his office for my birthday, dork. Then tonight I got mad but no worries we solved it with a Burger King Icee and some Brothers and Sisters. It's been a long day and bed is calling.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad to hear it was a great day!