Monday, October 29, 2007

Sickly

Okay so I feel like crap. I was up all last night throwing up. I can't keep anything down. I think I ate something bad at the bondfire this weekend. I don't know but it is killing me now. I went to tutoring this morning and made it through. I had to stop by Walmart on the way home to pick up some Pepto. I had it in my bag and was taking shots out of it all day. Coach Wilson thought it was digusting I thought it was helpful...I only puked once. I made it through my class of the day then went to the caf. The blood drive was today those always creep me out, I hate things touching the insidese of my elbows. For lunch I had five glasses of Sprite, fulfilling. I then sat and talked to the baseball boys discussing football. Ashley and I had to lift after lunch since we missed it this morning. After that I came back to my room and slept for two hours. It was neccesarry. I woke up in time for practice. I barely made it, apparently I looked really pale. All I know is that I was sweating profusely, dizzy, fighting back vomit, and my hands and feet were tingly. But I made it and that is victory. Everytime I would come out Coach Thomas would ask me if I was okay I was kind of in a daze. Ryan is still mad at me for not babysitting so I told him he could sit with me on the bus and I would play with him tomorrow, we have a scrimmage at MacMurray. The night has been spent chilling in my bed trying to get some rest. Me, my bed, and Monday Night Football had a date tonight. Go Pack Go!

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

You have the FLU, Carrie. You shouldn't be going to class or practice. You need to get better or you'll get worse. Take good care of yourself and GET WELL!!!